Vapers always want the best. To cater to their needs and demands, SMOK has recently introduced their newest tank that is ideal for those who want to create the biggest clouds. This is none other than the TFV8, or also suitably called the Cloud Beast.
The SMOK TFV8 is a highly advanced and upgraded version of the company’s earlier TFV4. Its name Cloud Beast has been inspired by its upgraded airflow, large sized tank and its coil system.
TFV8 is a one of a kind sub-ohm atomizer which makes use of the patented and unique Turbo Engines from SMOK: the V8 RBA (4.0T-X), the V8-Q4 (5.0T), the V8-T6 (6.0T), and V8-T8 (6.6T). The kit of SMOK TFV8 already includes the V8 RBA, V8-Q4 and V8-T8 while you can buy the V8-T6 separately. If you are on the market searching for a high quality tank which can give you the biggest clouds you have always wanted, then, the TFv8 is certainly something you would want to check out.
When it comes to size, TFV9 is a rather large tank which weighs in at 74 grams. However, you can be sure that it is very portable, to the delight of those who prefer to vape even while on the go. This is available in black, stainless, gold, blue, and gun color so that you can pick the one that best complements or matches your mod. With all of its supreme features, you can expect for high grade performance with the TFV8.
What’s Inside the Box?
- TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank
- V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head
- Exclusive Turbo RBA Head
- Allen Key
- Sealing Pad
- Two Vapor Bands
- Two Spare O-Rings
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Replacement Glass Tube
- 4 Spare Screws
- User Manual
Features of the Product
Finish and Body
• TFV8 has stainless steel construction and weighs 74 grams with a thread of 510.
• SMOK TFV8 has dimensions of 50*24.5mm.
• The central chimney has a size bigger than the earlier models
• This comes with 2 wide airflow ports that can be adjusted.
• The size of the fill port has been increased to easily fill the e-juice.
Breakdown of Tank
• The tank of the TFV9 follows the specifications of TF sub-ohm tank series.
• The vape has a maximum tank capacity of 6 ml.
• This is 30 percent bigger in size and the tank has top mounting cap to fill in the e-juice.
• Compared to the earlier TFV4, TFV8 has a shorter tank but with a 15 percent larger diameter.
• The bigger tank size together with its wider fill port area can help to easily fill the e-juice without causing any spilling or mess.
• The turbo boosted drip tip, bottom air slots and heating air features are other features which further improve the vape’s performance.
• The coils of the TFV8 are considered to be the model’s premium features.
• The vape’s coils have maximum airflow intakes. This has 8-headed coils which are at 50 to 260 W and are prebuilt into the vape. Its coils are known as turbo engines.
• It comes with two other coils, the quadruple coil head that is at 50 to 180 W and the Turbo RBA head which has preinstalled dual Clapton coils.
• The materials and the design used in the creation of the coils are all high quality and topnotch.
• There is already cotton included. The coils of the tank are great performers that you can expect to last for a very long time. The coils also have large surface area for them to withstand any heat better.
Review of SMOK TFV8
The vape’s body is reliable, sturdy and is built using stainless steel. You can expect that that product from SMOK has been carefully designed, not to mention that its glass tube further adds to its overall appearance.
The capacity of this tank is made higher and this means that you can refill it even at bigger intervals. You can also refill the liquid easier, thanks to its top mounting cap. It has massive airflow ports complemented by the intense air movement throughout the tank. It then allows the production of large vapor amounts, much to the delight of its user.
SMOK TFV8’s turbo design coils have been designated as this can operate to as much as 260W. This can work really well at 180 and 120 watts although you can still operate this even on higher wattage. Its tank also consumes a bigger amount of e-Juice and can run on higher power. Its coils together with the high intensity of air movement in the tank are what make it possible to achieve its high performance. It results to a deeper vaping experience and enormous clouds of vape.
Probably one notable downside considering the cost constraint is that it needs huge consumption of juices for this vape to run in its most efficient manner. To achieve high performance, high inputs are also needed.
But despite this small underside, there is no denying that TFVV8 can produce remarkably high amounts of vapor making it perfect for all the cloud buffs out there.
SMOK TFV8 can give you a dense flavor. You need to operate this vape on levels more than 80 watts for you to get the deep, rich and intense flavor that this particular SMOK is meant to give out.
The SMOK TFV8 is no doubt a beast which boosts of high power and high energy which then calls for high performers. This has been specially created for the vapers who prefer high intensity vaping wherein larger amounts of clouds are produced. This particular vape is not recommended for the first timers since the flavors it gives out are rather strong and can directly hit your lungs.
SMOK has definitely got past their earlier versions and made it possible to create superior quality vape that real vaping players will surely love and enjoy.